The ServiceNow project at the Flemish Government is a challenging project. The application is a cooperation between two parties: Facilities Management and HB-plus, the IT service provider. Both sides deployed functionalities on a shared instance related to Incident Management, Request Management, Knowledge Bases and Problem Management. The Flemish Government also has the intention to re-use the application for other departments, so the project had a thorough focus on logical data separation. The first part, for Facilities Management, was successfully delivered on May 23.
- A centralized entry point for all Incidents, requests and questions through a Service Portal
- A methodology to enable mutiple Flemish departments to have there own ‘domein’ itsm system of records using shared components and processes.
- A restriction on visibility of Incident, Problem, Change and Request based on the ‘Domein’
- A replacement of the existing portal. We share this instance with DXC’s Portal solution for ordering items.
Using the same ITSM process for all participating departments but still have confidentiality ensured.
- We built the Service Portal in a new ServiceNow instance
- Single System of Record and System of Action for Service Management
- A light-weight (reversible) and easy-to use and extendible Domain separation
Would you like to know more about this solution and what we possibly can do for you? Please contact us