Recently we celebrated the Go Live of our project at ABN AMRO. We use the ServiceNow platform to deliver a quality Service Portal Experience. Read about the challenge, the solution and the results!
Creating a centralized entry point for all related requests, questions and forms through a Service Portal.
- Adding knowledge articles to the Service Portal so that ABN employees can easily find relevant information.
- Providing a Service Catalog which creates clarity and is the basis for fulfilling requests.
- Streamlining and standardizing the flow of the requests and questions giving insight of the outstanding requests and workload.
- Creating an experience that is built around the end-user.
Fruition Partners built the MyIT Service Portal in existing ServiceNow instance.
- Single System of Record and System of Action for Service Management.
- Transformation from heavy custom made applications to baseline functionality.
- Focus on IT Service Management and IT Operations Management.
- Working together with a dedicated UX designer to optimize end user experience.
- Demo after every release to end users to collect and process feedback.
- Leveraging existing ServiceNow instance and optimizing it for the best user experience possible.
- A one stop shop to find internal and external knowledge articles, order items from the catalog, report incidents, ask questions and interact with a virtual and live agent.